Consignment Process and Items Accepted:
Appointments are required and will be calendared based on a first-come, first served basis beginning in mid-July. We will do our best to accommodate individual client/consigner needs. Appointments will be taken by email at email@example.com or by calling 608.784.6700. No requests for appointments will be accepted via social media.
- All items must be reviewed by appointment. For each session there are a maximum of 20 items
- All Clothing items must clean, in good condition and appropriate for in-season selling.
They should be dry cleaned where directed.
- All Furniture and Art must be discussed prior to appointment. Please email photos prior to at
firstname.lastname@example.org ahead of a confirmed appointment time.
- New clients will have a one-time sign-up fee of $20.00 to establish their account.
Length of Time Consigned:
- Items are consigned for 6 months total only (5 months full and promotional priced / 1 month final
- Holiday and Seasonal home items are consigned for six weeks maximum.
- Items in the store remaining after 6 months have concluded are the property of Oolala! Consign
with the exception of a presigned pick up agreement approval. (See below)
- Oolala! Consign has permission to donate all unsold items after the 6 months to local charities. You can let us know if you would like to pick up your unsold items instead.
- Pick up appointments must be made within one week after the end of the six months.
- Markdowns are taken after 2 months. Additional promotions may be created and marketed after
the 2 month time period.
- A final sale price and markdown on your consigned items may be included within the last month
of the 6 months.
- Consignors receive 40% of final selling price. Consignor checks will be available quarterly on the
15th of the months of April, July, October and December.
- Please provide a photo ID when you pick up your check. Checks expire after 90 days. If you would like your check mailed you must provide stamped addressed envelopes and call prior to having the check released to you.
- Oolala! Consign will take excellent care of all items in the store, however it is not responsible for damage or loss of articles.
- Items in the store remaining after 6 months has concluded are property of Oolala! Consign.
- Unclaimed checks after 90 days become the property of Oolala! Consign.
Thank you for consigning with Oolala! Consign. Our goal is to create a shop that highlights the beauty and utility of previously loved items.